Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Season

Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was working not even a mouse...

Wow...Christmas is over and another year wanes. The day after Christmas is traditionally one of my least favorite days of the year...bleh. We went to one of the Portland (Oregon) malls this afternoon - talk about crowded! People everywhere! I brought a book to read (while everyone else spent money) and I could barely find a place to sit...bleh!

We spent yesterday at James and Teresa's house (Callie's brother/sister-in-law) with the majority of the family and had a great afternoon opening gifts and talking by the fire. Unfortunately, I have a scratchy throat, so I did more listening than talking :( I told Callie that was my gift to her for the holidays - for the next few days I promised to listen more than I talked...hehe. C & I were given a new video recorder (Panasonic HD-DVD) for Christmas which I've been fiddling with some today...maybe I'll have some video to post in the next few months! C gave me permission to take it to Mexico in a few weeks for our deer hunt...woo-hoo!

Depending on the weather in the mountains, we may head to Sisters, OR for a few days with Callie's dad's side of the family - returning home to NM on the 31st...the day of the Insight bowl! Go Pokes!

No comments: